[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 12:08:30 PST 2004

Greetings and Salutations Good Gentles,

It's that time, again!  We WILL be having bardic here, tomorrow night.
Bring your favorite bardic stuff, your favorite beverage, food to share and
a chair.

Weather permitting, we will have a nice fire outside, but if it is too cold
we will remain indoors.  Bring a warm cloak, just in case.

Address: 6801 Beaty St., Ft.Worth, TX   Phone: 817-492-9246

Directions:  Take your best route to E Loop 820.  Exit Craig St (just South
of Meadowbrook) and go East, 5 or 6 blocks, to Hunter.  Go North on Hunter
to the end of the block, which is Beaty.  The house is to the right of the
"T" intersection.  We will have a banner and lantern on the porch.  If you
get lost, call and we will direct you here.   NOTE:  There is sewer line
construction going on and the intersection of Craig/Handley is a mess.
Drive slowly!

We look forward to seeing you here after a too long break!

In Service to the Dream,

Ld Tarkus and Ly Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!