[Elfsea] Gulf Wars Banners! Saturday!

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Fri Feb 6 19:12:21 PST 2004

As the weather grows colder, we turn our thoughts to preparations for
WAR! The Barony of Elfsea last year made walls for the Baronial
Encampment. This year, we are focusing on decorating those walls. We
have painted 2 of the walls, and Their Excellencies are looking forward
to seeing all 9 painted.
Contact Rixende for directions or more information.

minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea
817-797-1988
Come anytime after 10:00 tomorrow
Lots of fun painting and drawing and talking come on by.