[Elfsea] mixed news

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 12:12:48 PST 2004

I would love to go to an all ME event!  I have friends in both Phoenix and
Prescott, so let me know when it is and I might be able to come out.  I
might have to merchant to pay for the trip, but I am about to start making
dance belts, so that would be okay.  Have a safe journey.

Gwen
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!