[Elfsea] Your Barony Needs your Help...

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Wed Feb 11 22:19:30 PST 2004

Thank you Maria
  Yes, I am putting together a basket for The Kingdom of Atlantia.I would
gladly take anything you wish to donate it is a little on the sparse side
right now. I also need some input from Elfsea as a whole we are a strong
group of fighters as well as a talented group of artists. If you know of
anything a fighter might use I would be glad of the ideas, I am putting
together baskets often now and the gifts for the ladies seem to be of no
problem for ideas, but the men....well I will not say I do not know what
they like... but I need things I can put in baskets.So how about giving the
Bareness some ideas for the masculine variety of gifts for a gift basket.
Throw in some ideas for the ladies to if you have some good ones.
Thank you all for you help,
Ameline Baroness