[Elfsea] Pride swells within me.

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Sun Feb 29 13:05:06 PST 2004

Well done, Rix!

Valentyn

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of David Knebel
Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 11:55 AM
To: 'Barony of Elfsea'
Subject: [Elfsea] Pride swells within me.

Greetings to the Noble people of Elfsea,

   Yesterday several of our friends went to Bjornsborg's Academy of
Defense.  My Lady wife THL Rixende de Rouen, was among those who went.
She impressed the Crown, the Baron, and the Masters of the Academy with
her Prowess, Comportment and Finesse.  She went undefeated in the
tournament held and was named Provost of the Academy.  I am so proud of
her.

Tomás