[Elfsea] Springfaire baskets

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at comcast.net
Sun Feb 29 21:50:05 PST 2004

Why don't you pass the hat for cash donations at fighter practices and
meetings?  Also, before the Barony started putting in money for the prize
baskets, we always had the sponsors of the events provide the prizes.

And....the Baron and the Baroness were often gifted with largesse by the
populace, which they then put into gift baskets.

I also shopped heavily at Half-Price Books, garage sales, Goodwill, and the
old Pier One clearance center.  My current favorite place for largesse is
the clearance aisle at Hobby Lobby.

Xene