[Elfsea] FW: [Steppes] Gulf Wars

Damon and Christine Huse dchuse at netzero.com
Sun Feb 8 16:01:52 PST 2004

-----Original Message-----
Greetings, I am looking for a ride down to Gulf Wars. Please cross post to
Elfsea for me.

I have a reservation for Thursday. If anyone is leaving the dfw area Tuesday
evening or Wednesday I would love to be a rider to share expenses.

I am still contracting and if at all possible I would like to work as many
hours as I can before I leave for the week.

All the space that is needed is a place for me to sit and my purse.
Everything else has arrangements to be there for me when I arrive.

Thank you,
Chiara