[Elfsea] Off Topic: Job Lead -- Administrative Assistant

antigonus bearbait antigonus at lycos.com
Mon Feb 23 12:31:49 PST 2004

Greetings unto the Barony of Elfsea –

Tiggy here.

I have news of a job offer where I am working.

We are looking for an administrative assistant with strong clerical skills who is computer savvy, and I have it on good authority that we are looking for some experience with the CONSTRUCTION industry – working with a construction company, architect, or something along those lines.

This is located in Grand Prairie (but not by much) just south of Interstate 20 and 360.  It is an entry-level position and starts at $10 per hour.

This is a small company.  We are not a construction company, but we help MANAGE construction sites, working a good deal with HUD.

We are accepting resumes – just drop me a copy of it as an attachment in MS Word or in the body of the email, and I’ll pass it on.

Just wanted to let everybody know.

--  Tiggy