[Elfsea] Testing

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Feb 2 12:37:50 PST 2004

I’m getting it clearly.  My computer reads and translates HTML though.
Others whose machines won’t do that will suffer from your stationery,
methinks, although it’s lovely!

Gerita del Mare

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross

I think some of my mail is acting weird.  I am seeing some of them hit
the lists and some of them just mailing back to me.  Am I coming
through?

Thora