[Elfsea] OT: insignia question

Damon and Christine Huse dchuse at netzero.com
Fri Feb 6 18:24:17 PST 2004

Hola!

Here it is...   :D

http://ldy-maria.greatnow.com/patterns.htm

I have not had a chance to work all of them. Though I did work the Sable
Comet and had to finagle it a bit to keep it from (quote from Master Darius)
"looking like a squashed spider". I started work on the Sable Crane and it
was coming out quite nicely, but I got sidetracked with my German bag and
have not finished it yet.  If anyone works these and they turn out (or not),
please let me know and include any changes that may be needed to the
pattern....Thanks!

Maria