[Elfsea] crash space needed

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Tue Feb 10 16:29:58 PST 2004

I live one exit from Bryant Irving and about 2 miles off of I-20.

I can help, but all I have is a sofa in the living room and I could put up my camping cot.

 Please remember we smoke and have cats and a dog. If you can put up with that you are more than welcome to stay.

So sorry to hear about your Mom.

Dana