[Elfsea] Saturday Workday Update

Joe Pelfrey joe at garnetpromotions.com
Wed Feb 11 15:39:46 PST 2004

Good gentles,

As an update to this weekend's metal workday, I have secured us another anvil!  We will have two anvils and one fire, should be plenty for yucks and other stuff.  Remember, we will start at 10:00a and end around 5:00p.  We will initially be working on the list field poles, but should have plenty of time for playing around.  This is open to anyone, so don't feel like you have to swing a hammer if you show.

Our address is: 300 Cinnamon Ln, Euless, 76039.  Phone: 817-684-0171.  We will probably grill some hotdogs and have potato salad.  You can bring something and make a potluck out of it if you would like.

We look forward to seeing you.

William, Cassandra and Jared