[Elfsea] Ummm... Site Problems?

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Feb 12 10:12:58 PST 2004

Yes. Elfsea.org was having problems. I've restarted it and it should work for you now. If you have trouble again, try going directly to www.elfsea.net which is, currently, where the site is actually located. Elfsea.org (and most links to it) merely redirect you to Elfsea.net.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'm out of the office today and might not have discovered it for quite a while. :-)

-=Armand=-
Baron