[Elfsea] Narnia

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Mon Feb 16 06:01:20 PST 2004

The rumor of Narnia movies has been around for years, and the screen rights
to the stories have changed hands numerous times.  I'll believe a movie's on
the way as soon as I see a trailer...

Valentyn

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Wilkerson, Glen D
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 7:27 AM
To: 'Barony of Elfsea'
Subject: [Elfsea] Narnia

And since no one else has mentioned it...  The rumor that is currently
making the rounds is that the company that put together the FX for the LOTR
trilogy is in pre-production to do a theatrical version of "The Lion, The
Witch, and the Wardrobe."

Alaric

Sent: None

The Narnia Chronicles, by C.S.Lewis- starting with "The Lion, The Witch, and
the Wardrobe"

Is also responsible for a sci-fi trilogy and the "Screwtape Letters"- good
advice to Christians couched

in the reversed  form of a minor devil writing to advise his nephew on how
to lead believers a-stray.

Betsy