[Elfsea] Springfaire baskets

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Sun Feb 29 07:47:07 PST 2004

Thank you for this great effort.
But I have a question.
Why are you preparing a basket for the King of Fooles?
The honour of obtaining that office is great, as are the various symbols of office that they are allowed to bear.
The throne, cloak, necklace, candlestick, mace, banner and the many, many entourage should be enough. Plus that office's many duties and responsibilities, give the Foole sufficient recognition and praise.

Crandall, No-Count