[Elfsea] ARCHERY PRACTICE

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 11:10:38 PST 2004

Remember that our first archery practice will held on Feb. 15, at Dutch
Branch Park in Benbrook. I have not been able to find a good map on line
because there are no addresses in the park, but we will be easy to find.
Take 377 South off of I20 in Benbrook, to Stevens Dr.,where you will see the
big sign that says Dutch Branch Park. Turn left into the park and the very
first left is Park Rd. Turn left and follow the winding Road, past the
stables, and watch for an SCA sign on the right, at an otherwise unmarked
turn in. the gate will be unlocked by 11:30 AM and I will be there setting
up. Practice begins at 12:30

Remember safety is our first priority, after that organisation, hopefully,
will come with experience.

any questions please contact me at lr_archery at yahoo.com or on the Elf Sea,
or the Loch Ruadh lists.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape