[Elfsea] Your Barony Needs your Help...

Damon and Christine Huse dchuse at netzero.com
Wed Feb 11 20:05:56 PST 2004

Hola!

Gulf War is approaching and the Barony needs your help. I know everyone is
busy trying to get ready for Gulf War and starting new projects is the last
thing from your minds.  But, Their Excellecies will be needing largesse to
give to the Kings and Queens of ou allies.

The Kingdom of Atlantia has charted cross stitch patterns for all the
Kingdoms in the Knowne Worlde. The ones done entitled "Karen's Charts" seem
simple and quick to do (and very nice looking).  These are done on 14 count
aida cloth..so no eye strain!

I have set a challenge for myself...I will do 1 of each Kingdom badge for
each of our allies. Who will join me in this challenge??

Maria