[Elfsea] Office open for bids

Lady saviti ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 15:02:19 PST 2004

Just a reminder,

Due to my having to leave the Barony at the end of May
I will need some one to take over the office of
Hospitaler. This was addressed at this last months
Moot and I want to get the word out to the populace.

I would like to have my replacement all set by the end
of April if at all possible. The last few weekends
have been a flurry of packing and travel due to our
move and I have not been available to attend Fighter
Practice.

Please, if you are interested, contact me or our Baron
and/or Baroness. This position is fun, challenging and
not to be missed :)

Thank you,

HL Brigit