[Elfsea] First aid and CPR class

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Feb 16 20:47:26 PST 2004

We are having a First Aid and CPR class at my home this Sunday. We teach Pro
CPR which is equivalent to AHA's Healthcare Provider. We teach BLS First Aid
which is a bit higher than the Red Cross version. The Red Cross charges $65
per person for the somewhat lower level course - Community First Aid and
CPR. We currently charge only $15 for our courses.

Software Innovation is an authorized ASHI (American Safety and Health
Institute) Training Center providing fully accredited programs certified by
the federal DOT (who certifies all first aid and CPR programs including the
Red Cross and the American Heart Assn).

To take advantage of this opportunity, go to http://www.chirurgeon.net,
choose Training, select the February Provider Course, and then register. A
map reference is provided, but you can call me at 214.850.1558 for
directions. Some of you have told me you are going to take the course, but
have not yet registered. It is making the instructors a bit nervous. Please
take the time to register now.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede, Master Chirurgeon