[Elfsea] Need Some Stuff

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Sun Jan 4 09:14:58 PST 2004

Good Gentles,

I have need of some items, both for myself and our Herbal Guild.  If you
have any of these things that you could donate, it would be appreciated.

1) Glass jars.  Most any size would be helpful but I particularly would
like to have some of the large glass jars used for pickles by our water
bearers.  It would be nice if they had been rinsed but since most will
need to be thoroughly washed and sterilized prior to use, they don't need
to be terribly clean.

2) Baby food jars.   Also, the very small jars that mustard and jelly
samples come in are good too.

3) Bottles.  1-6 oz. are needed for tinctures & cordial gifts.  Larger
ones are better for flavored vinegars and oils.

4) Tins.  The ones that Altoids come in are a good utilitarian size.  The
tins that International Coffees come in are great for a small gift of
bath salts.

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

Nuala