[Elfsea] Sewfest this weekend!!!!

Julie Cunningham Julie at ettros.com
Mon Jan 12 15:04:19 PST 2004

To the Barony of Steppes, the Barony of Elfsea and the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor, I send you greetings.

There will be a SEWFEST weekend on January 17th (this weekend!!!) at my folks house in South Dallas, 1647 Western Park Ct., Dallas, 75211. http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=FN80qOp_0TodaipmKrHfKoSH3Ouo93GIlJ5NfDM-&csz=Dallas%2C+Texas&country=us  Call me if you would like detailed directions. Some people may have to park at east wing of Mountain View College.....

Everyone is invited to come and go as they please.  Some tables and chairs will be available for sewing, but you might want to bring your camp chair just in case.  Bring munchies, covered dishes, beverages, etc. I have a DVD player available if you want to bring a movie or two......

I can have 6 to 8 from the Tor stay at my house Saturday night, so let me know who wants to sleep over. RSVP at 214-284-8855 or julie at ettros.com.
Please bring a sleeping bag, pillows, blankets, etc. if you stay. We only have 1 shower/bathroom facility available, so we have to plan accordingly.

 Schedule
We will begin the day at the Dennys on Walnut Hill and Stemmons at 10:30am for breakfast. http://clients.mapquest.com/dennys/mqlocator?screen=find&link=map&querycenterorigin=1&queryuseorigin=1&queryiconcol=icon_id&iconid=31&searchtype=origin&country=US&queryradius=999&width=400&height=250&sqlcol1=POL_DIV_1&sqlcnd1=contains&foreign=0&streetaddress=walnut+hill&city=dallas&state=TX&zip=&queryMax=5&sqlval1=%25&submit1=Search

Perth trip should begin around 11:30am. We will begin at Golden D'or 10797 Harry Hines (just south of Walnut Hill and Harry Hines) then shuffle over to Best Fabrics on Perth street (just north of Golden D'or), working our way back. http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=xsurmOp_0ToP7ZcKhOE5WhBuoZ.u5VsSkd_BCfZl4w--&csz=Dallas%2C+Texas&country=us  I guess that we will finish around 2:30 - 3:30, so we will meet up at my folks' house at 3:30.  Who knows when we will stop sewing, so come join us!

"Site" will close at 11:00am on Sunday morning.

Feel free to call me if you have any questions at 214-284-8855 or email julie at ettros.com. RSVP, cause space is kinda limited!!!!!!

YIS

Lady Kathryn of Ayr
Steppes, Ansteorra