[Elfsea] Ansteorran Tribute... Drake and Virgil begging for help!

C. Carter craigcarter at charter.net
Sat Jan 17 19:52:12 PST 2004

Your Excellencies,

We will endevour to not offend such lovely noses.  For my part, I have recently redone my armor AND been gifted with a new (unsmelly) armour bag.  Virgil, however, may need to follow Xene's sage advice, but he WILL unsmell (destank?) his armor prior to transport.  We will talk at you soon regarding arrangements!

Thanks a million!

Drake