[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic/Passing of the cloak

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 1 13:07:01 PST 2004

Greetings Good Gentles,

Tomorrow night is the passing of the cloak at Kragenworth Keep Bardic.  Kol,
current wearer of the cloak, has asked me to relay that the theme will be
BETRAYAL.

We meet at 6801 Beaty St, FtWorth, 817-492-9246, at 7:30 SCA time.  Please
bring your bardic accoutrements, a chair, food to share and your beverage of
choice.

Directions:  From East Loop 820, exit Craig St.  Go East approx. 6 blocks,
to Hunter.  Go North on Hunter to the "T" at Beaty.  The house is gray with
reddish brick and will have a lit lantern and Tarkus' personal banner on the
porch.  If you get lost, call us and we will direct you here.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow night.

Ld Tarkus Pengriff and Ly Gwenllian Hertewelle
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!