[Elfsea] Chivlaric loaner gear

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 12 16:51:42 PST 2004

Greetings Elfsea from your new Knight's Marshal.

I need to take an inventory of Elfsea's loaner gear, so if you happen to
have any please bring it to fighter practice this Sunday. If you have any
old fighting gear that you no longer want, Elfsea would gladly take it and
put it to good use. It looks like we will be in need of more leather, sword
and shield baskets and possibly elbow and knee cops. It doesn't matter how
shabby you think it looks, we can always clean it up.

Thank you
Lord Dáire de Haya