[Elfsea] Elfsea Business Meeting is Tonight! 1/5/04

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Jan 5 09:12:30 PST 2004

Greetings,

Elfsea's business meeting for January is tonight, January 5 and will begin
at 7pm at our home located at:

1000 Choke Cherry Ln.
Crowley, TX 76036

in the Deer Creek Estates addition.

Directions are:

>From Ft. Worth/Arlington:
Make your way to I-20 and I35W.
Head south on I35W.
Take the Alsbury exit and turn right (west) on Alsbury.
See the 'From I35W' directions below.

>From Burleson & points south:
Travel north on I35W
Take the Alsbury Exit and turn left (west) on Alsbury.
Continue with the 'From I35W' directions below.

>From I35W:
Travel west roughly a mile on Alsbury to Renfro.
Turn right (north) on Renfro.
Turn left (south) on FM 731 (S.Crowley Rd)
Take the first left (turn east) at the entrance to Deer Creek Estates. (You
will have just passed a Kroger on your right.)
Once inside Deer Creek Estates, turn at the 2nd left (Choke Cherry), and
follow it around to 1000 Choke Cherry. The street name changes to Whitetail
Deer Ln if you pass our house.

Feel free to call 817-447-3636 if you need further directions.
The links below will take you to a web-based interactive map and/or
directions:

Map of 1000 Choke Cherry Ln
Crowley, TX 76036-3910

Directions to 1000 Choke Cherry Ln
Crowley, TX 76036-3910

Seating for 15 to 20 is available. So unless you arrive early, you might
want to bring a chair. See you at the business meeting!

In the service of Kingdom, Crown & Barony, I remain,
Baron Dragonetti