[Elfsea] Sunday Fighter Practice

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Fri Jan 30 08:24:37 PST 2004

It does start at 5:00, here, with kick off around 5:30ish - remember,
networks live by Eastern Standard time.

But that still leaves plenty of time with practice starting at 2:00, unless
some people are just that addicted to the sixteen or so hours of pre-game
talking head jabber.

Besides, Ceatta is right, the only thing really worth watching or taping are
the commercials (including one with the Teutuls from "American Chopper"
featuring a couple of their custom bikes).

I'm still not up to fighting, but I am planning on coming out to the park
Sunday...

Alaric