[Elfsea] Sunday Fighter Practice

Dirk Stanley dirkstanley1503 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 31 06:54:57 PST 2004

Why so early? Someone once said "I'ld rather fence". The more there the
merrier. I am taking away excuses by saying 12:00 to those who want to watch
the game. Staying through normal practice for those who do not want and/or
can't make it early. Staying late for those who really want to fence. And
being consistent for possible new comers.

I could just be possibly nuts...

Dirk