[Elfsea] going offline

Ctopher069 at aol.com Ctopher069 at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 21:39:22 PST 2004

Well all I am having to come to you via a friends computer to tell you that
we don't have internet access at home right now and do not forsee when we will
be back.  The computer went south on us a couple of days ago and I don't know
if we will be down for days weeks or months.

As a result we will be turning off the email to these addys so anything sent
is going to bounce.

To the list administrators out there I am sorry but we don't have access to
the passwords for our subscriptions so this is the only way we can keep the
inboxes from overflowing in the time we are off.

Anyone who needs us can reach us at

817-573-2859

or

Chris and Kristi Fite