[Elfsea] Southern Steppes Night

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 18:26:43 PST 2004

We have all enjoyed two weekends of local events. Now it is time to start
planning for the future. Gulf War will be here soon. We will need to make new
garb that is larger from out wonderful feasts or smaller for those who have a
stronger will and kept their new year resolutions.  There is a new crown that
also needs more charters.  There might be some arrow or sting making going on in
the garage or the porch (so the scribes can have the table:) And as usual we
have a big backyard................:)  Come and join in our fun about. 7:30ish.
 This will be our one year anniversary.

287 into Midlothian Turn Right at 9th/663 between the Eckards and the Rail
Road tracks.

Go all the way down untill it T's into 875
Turn Right on 875
Take the second Right on Vista View
We are the two story house at the top of the hill .

1361 Vista Ridge.
972-723-5126