[Elfsea] Boots!

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Fri Jan 30 12:31:31 PST 2004

Robin found this site yesterday while surfing and possibly looking for a
job.  I don't know how people out there are/were aware of them, but since I
have been looking for some good boots for a while (not just for rapier but
also for garb), I actually broke down and ordered a pair of their "Big John
- Men's Thigh/Knee boots", had them shipped overnight (yes, a birthday
present to me) and they came today and they are very comfortable.

Anyone had any experience with these folk?

www.SCAboots.com

Also, the February Scroll shows no fighter practice for this Sunday, 1
February.  Is that a mistake or is it correct?  If there is one, I'll be
there with my new boots!

Ceatta