[Elfsea] RE: What makes life good in Elfsea

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Wed Jan 21 19:32:34 PST 2004

Some of these issues are private. Often times private feuds can erupt into family shaking events.
And can cause a Barony to start to dig trenches for the battle. Even if just to duck.

And this public forum can be used to send messages that concern several people without naming names, or incidents.
We need to start to take better care of how and what we say to each other, and what we repeat. We need to try to see the ulterior motives of those who talk without considering the respect all of us deserve. And those who would tear apart this family and game that we play for their own personal agendas should be stopped.

Crandall