[Elfsea] RE: What makes life good in Elfsea

Mark Davis the5 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 19:09:38 PST 2004

      It's a problem in every group I have ever
joined.  You are right: talking with those you have
issues with is the best course of action.
      However, how many of these issues are private
issues?
      I'm assuming that because you brought it up in a
public forum that you feel they are going to affect
the barony as a whole.  What can be done about them if
they are?

Ld. Einarr Thorbjarnarson
Dragonsfire Tor lurker.

Ld. Crandall wrote previously:
Valentyn,
The public view that this list gives and people
talking or private chat
or e-mail are very different things.
There are people who are very upset with each other
and are taking it
out on their friends rather than trying to work it out
with those they
are upset with.

Crandall

=====
“If Americans believed in political correctness, we'd still be King George's boys - subjects bound to the British crown.”
	Charleton Heston, 1999 speech to Harvard Law School Forum.