[Elfsea] Fire Works Tonight

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sat Jul 3 21:46:09 PDT 2004

We wanted to go, but my car is not yet in working order. I blew a
high-pressure, high-temp water line (exit for the turbo cooling) last night
and Daniel Stewart was good enough to help me get another hose on. But I was
still losing water. It turns out the turbo cooling entrance line was also
leaking, but not quite as badly. They were both replaced at the same time
(Raimond probably remembers a Sunday in Tyler in the parking lot of a parts
store). This one requires removing most of the turbo air tubing for access
and it is still a problem. Along the way, I replaced the spark plugs (it was
running rough). When I pulled the boots to get the old spark plugs out, the
spark plug hole for cylinder 4 was full of water (from using a hose to clean
off the engine). The engine ran fine prior to the second hose.

Now it will not start. Don't know why yet. So we could not come to watch the
pretty fireworks.

Oh, well.

Caelin on Andrede

  _____