[Elfsea] poster girl

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 06:46:04 PDT 2004

Irina, from Irena (mundane) WAY TO GO!!!!  I knew one of us were worth more than just a good read!  lolololololololololol!!!

Lady Katrine la Esclopiera (Ren the Gimp)

Katelyn Crane <salara_dragon at hotmail.com> wrote:
hi everybody!

The Keller Library has asked me to pose for 'Read' posters to be displayed
around the time of our demo. I was wondering if anyone has any mid to
late-period clothing, in around a size 12 they wouldn't mind lending me so
the library can get a better range of the period we cover.

Thanks!

Irina.