[Elfsea] OT: Computer For Sale

Robert Fitzmorgan fridenberg at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 6 18:05:30 PDT 2004

Sorry for the Off Topic Post.  I have a Laptop computer I want to sell.  It
is a 166 Mhz Pentium,   With 48 Meg of Ram and can be expanded to 96.  2 Gig
Hard Drive, CD,  Floppy drive.and 2 PCMCIA slots.  If you are interested I
will throw in a wireless network card for no extra charge.  It does not have
a USB port, but one can be added for about $15.00.  I am asking $250.00
Carrying case included.  If you are interested please phone me at
817-795-3046 or email me privatly.  Price is negotiatable.

Robert Fitzmorgan
---