[Elfsea] King Arthur

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Wed Jul 7 15:57:43 PDT 2004

This says something, no?

They had contacted me about 3 months ago about this (plus doing a mid-week
demo at Texas Lil's, but that never worked out since their guy was not ablt
to contact me -- we played phone tag for aver a month on a daily basis!) and
I let them (a group in Dallas handling all the promo for this movie that we
probably would have small interest in it this weekend because of AAA.

Maybe that's what we're seeing.

Anyway, Caelin's right ...someone needs to act as the cooridnator for this
IF it is going to work.

Ceatta
Demo Coordinator, Barony of Elfsea (retired)