[Elfsea] Brewing, Anyone?

bogs at clubwielder.com bogs at clubwielder.com
Fri Jul 23 17:29:59 PDT 2004

I'm not sure if this is the right way to announce this, but hey, here's
the word:
Anyone who wants to do a little brewing should drop by our house on the
first Thursday in August, or 5 Aug 04, at around 7:30 PM, with following
dates to be discussed...

I don't have any particular activities or topics in mind, so bring
something you've brewed or vinted (liqueurs being more cooking than
brewing) for sampling. I'm not averse to putting something up, though that
may be ambitious for a first gathering. If you have a topic in which
you've got specific interest, this forum may be an ideal place to mention
it.

I'll be at Moot on Monday with printed directions...

Getting here isn't too hard:
We live in the Summerfields area of Fort Worth, Just off North Beach
Street. If you would prefer to MapQuest your way to our place, the address
is 4213 Buckeye Street, Fort Worth, TX 76137.

Otherwise, if you are coming in from just about any place South, East or
West of NE Loop 820:
1. Take your best route to 35W North.
2. Take Exit 59, Basswood Boulevard. Get into the rightmost lane.
  There will be a Home Depot to your right.
3. Take a right onto Basswood Boulevard.
4. Go through 2 lights.
5. After the second light you will see Whitewood Drive. Go left onto
Whitewood.
6. Our house is at the end of Whitewood on Buckeye Street. Find a place to
park.
  Our house has a recently replaced gate in the fence, and there will be a
black
  Dakota P/U and a green Cherokee in the driveway. The number is clearly
marked
  on the house and the curb.

>From the North:
1. Take your best route to 35W South
2. Take Exit 59, WHICH IS MISMARKED 35W NORTH, onto Basswood Boulevard.
3. Take a left onto Basswood Boulevard.
4. Go through 2 lights.
5. After the second light you will see Whitewood Drive. Go left onto
Whitewood.
6. Our house is at the end of Whitewood on Buckeye Street. Find a place to
park.
  Our house has a recently replaced gate in the fence, and there will be a
black
  Dakota P/U and a green Cherokee in the driveway. The number is clearly
marked
  on the house and the curb.

If you miss the left turn onto Whitewood Drive:
1. You will see a Tom Thumb on your left. At the next light, take a left
onto North Beach Street.
2. Stay in the left lane.
3. Before the next light, you will see a sign in the median which declares
that Prewett is
  at the next lighted intersection. Take your next left (which is fairly
immediate) onto
  Buckeye Street.
4. Our house is at the end of Whitewood (which you missed and which will
be on your left.)
   on Buckeye Street. Find a place to park. Our house has a recently
replaced gate in the
  fence, and there will be a black Dakota P/U and a green Cherokee in the
driveway.
  The number is clearly marked on the house and the curb.

If I've gotten you lost, you are not without hope. Our phone number is
817-306-7016.

There are two cats that deign to allow us to live here an pay their rent,
so if you are allergic to them, please be advised and medicate
appropriately.

YIS,
Beowulf