[Elfsea] Your Thoughts?

Simone U'Dunalingh simone at elfsea.net
Fri Jul 30 10:46:47 PDT 2004

Her excellency asked.
> I have been thinking about Elfsea"s castle my home, and it >would give
> me great pleasure if you to think about it to.
> Please think about these questions in your persona.

I have thought on her questions and good friends i give you the telling of
elfsea as if I had just returned home to her canton from seeing her.

Have you er visited the barony proper and seen the gem of Elfsea,s land.
For there stands Castle Elfsea; Her white stone walls glistening as silver
in the morning sun. On a clifside overlooking the Sea of Worth she prudly
stands.
The houses and shops of the barony Cesented around her in a kindly
embrase.Opon the shore of the see her docks lined the strand, the pears
reaching out to sea; beconing comerce and traveler to visit with glee.

Surounding the barony a great wall stands; reminding all of the time this
was a savage untamed land. Centered in the wall the mighty port cullis of
Elfsea, open in peace it waits in ready to should it need to be closed a
land to defend. 14 spired towers are speaced evenly round the wall on
either side of the portcullis. Form these towers sentrys watch in constant
vigle against thouse who would do harm.

The road to elfsea is lined with farms and ranches; who ship thier goods
to the guildhouses within. All feel safe within her lands. For within the
walls Elfsea garrisons a mighty army; the Warroirs of Elfsea galant and
strong. the elete of these a valant squadron called the Autherian band;
whom dispatch foes to home and kingdom with ease. Elfsea's stables are
grand full of calvelry and pleasure horses. the Equestrian comunity is
strong. Elfsea's strenth and might does not end there my friends. Her
rapeier comunity is vast defending the streets of elfsea and her ships.
her Archers walk the walls and hunt for food.

I tell you Castel Elfsea is a wonderous place, with Feasts prepared by the
finests of chefs, musicans or renown fill the halls with music fit for the
hevens. Her Bards elegant in word and deed, creaters of masterpieces be it
poetry prose or song.

I tell you my friends If you have never been to the barony proper, take
the time and travel forth and view her for we are part of a wonderous
land. the spelendor which is our barony is only outshown by the glory that
is Ansteorra.
--
When you focus on the Negitive that is all you see, when you forcus on the
positive the world changes--

To view story in progress go to http://Writing.Com/authors/kyiare