[Elfsea] Defender Gate

Katelyn Crane salara_dragon at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 11:54:40 PDT 2004

Greetings!

I know everyone is still gearing up for AAA next weekend, but we must also
start to think about Defender.  The gate needs volunteers.  Shifts are two
hours long and all shifts are open, I will be working on a first come, first
served basis, so for the really good shifts, volunteer early.  To volunteer,
please contact me off-list at salara_dragon at hotmail.com

This will be the first of a weekly posting until all shifts are filled with
two or more people.  I will add more details as they become available.

Lady Irina Morevskaia.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Gate Coordinator