[Elfsea] Water, Water everywhere and not a drop to drink

Mayersrj at aol.com Mayersrj at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 18:28:48 PDT 2004

This am when I sent a note in response to Kat.  I spoke to soon.   Our mobile
home park was flooded out today.  Did not get into the trailers, but only
liked about 2 feet getting there.  I am at Jims house sending this, since my
phone line has water in it and at this point, I have no phone serv, or internet.
I feel lost.   If anyone needs to contact me before phone dries out.  Call
Jim's #  and he will get msg to me.  817-563-9202. or Cell Number 817-360-7114.

Innes