[Elfsea] 4th Of July swim/Barbecue and celebration of Aislyn Birthday

dragons.sb at comcast.net dragons.sb at comcast.net
Sun Jul 4 09:45:23 PDT 2004

Is there a start time for the celabration, what would be a good share item.
Aimiliona

Yes,
Aislyn will be celebrating another uncountable anniversary of her 26th Birthday on July 5th this year and we will be celebrating her Birthday and the 4th of July with a get together at our home on the 4th. We will use the pool, hot tub, barbecue, etc…. If you are bringing children please ensure that they have appropriate safety devices (life jacket, leash J) because as we no longer have small children we no longer have any!
Please bring your main item plus something to share.
Daniel & Siobhan
8358 Big Horn Way
Fort Worth, TX 76137
(817)656-1242