[Elfsea] King Arthur

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Tue Jul 6 12:18:25 PDT 2004

Seamus, it's amazing that you can pack so much information in a message, yet
not actually tell me anything...  :-)

Valentyn

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces+donvalentyn=jeffturnerfiction.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+donvalentyn=jeffturnerfiction.com at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Tom Parr
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 2:13 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: RE: [Elfsea] King Arthur

In my knowledge of Caelin anything in less than 2 minutes drive in the miata
at top speed is local....  In this case its right around the corner from
where, Caelin, Pyro, Myself, Geneieve, Ciauis, Elizibeth, Dulcy, Lily and
many others live....

So... Local for some of us in the middle of arlington.....

-=The Seamus

Oh if anyone has two stumps that are about 1-2 feet tall and could support a
person as big as me standing on them let me know...  I would love to borrow
them for AAA

Valentyn Drake <DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com> wrote:

Hey Caelin,

When you say, "local," where exactly do you mean?  Or even generally?  :-)

Valentyn