[Elfsea] King Arthur

Tara Derington sabine at mail2world.com
Tue Jul 6 14:07:55 PDT 2004

Oh no no no, my dear Valentyn, you are mistaken. I can only aspire to
one day have a circle of friends to rival yours.

Solitary, contemplative, and quiet are terms that you would hear tied to
my name most often.  Other terms you may hear combined with these are
sweet, loving, pure, innocent, shy, delicate, and kind.

And while I would love to come out to the theatre, I will be taking your
cadet (Genna) to AAA so that I may ... errrr demonstrate to her how to
make the most out of an event.

Ever in Service,

Sabine the Tame One