[Elfsea] Suggesting classes at Round Table

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Mon Jul 12 10:02:19 PDT 2004

H.L Phillip wrote:
> I've been hearing a lot of people talking about trying to take
Threebridges
> out of its dormancy status.
<<<<Snip!>>>>
> - please consider taking the following classes at
> Round Table this weekend.
<<<<Snip!>>>>
> The classes are:
>
> 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm Seneschal's Warranting Class (Modius)
> 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm Treasurer's Warranting Class (Saundra)

Greetings Elfsea!
I would like to ride on the coattails of H.L. Phillip's comments to plug my
Historian's class at 3 to 4 pm. There is never a better time to start
keeping a group's history than at the beginning. Coming out of dormancy is
not *strictly speaking* at the very beginning but can be considered a
reawakening. Historian is not a required office for a group, but if you
don't have a designated historian, it should fall under the chronicler's
office and shared with the seneschal. I now return you to your regularly
scheduled List chatter! :-) Hope to see you at Round Table! Until then, I
remain...
In Service,
H.L. Annes
Kingdom Historian