[Elfsea] Need a projector?

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Fri Jul 16 08:43:25 PDT 2004

Meeee!!! Meeeee!!!! Waving frantically! I teach mundanely but I would love one of them for the Historian's office so I can teach stuff on the office when we do things like red tape or if I'm somewhere and need to project something of a Historical nature. If it is ok with you to donate one of them to the kingdom you've found a home for at least one of them!
Annes
Kingdom Historian
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen