[Elfsea] A T-Shirt for all of our Bards

Cid sidneycid at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 16:35:59 PDT 2004

It can be negative or positive based on the individual.  I've seen people get into fights in Deep Ellum over it, and I've also seen girls referr to themselves in that manner, and I have friends that think it's funny to call girls that.  They tried that once with me, and haven't done so ever since.  It is sad that a word like that is being flung around in such a manner, but it's the norm now.  And I've seen that shirt before, I competed in Prose in High School and I seem to remember that there was a group from one school that wore those shirts, or something similar.

--Ira

"Wilkerson, Glen D" <glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com> wrote:
I know dear, I was just gritching about the unfortunate trend of such base and disrespectul language becoming a societal "common standard."  All ladies deserve better.

Alaric