[Elfsea] Fire Works Tonight

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sat Jul 3 07:59:00 PDT 2004

Don't forget Bar B Que and Fire Works tonight. See you there about 6ish (we
don't want to rush dinner) we can go over about 7:30ish and find a place. The
Fire works start about 9ish.

67 to 287 into Midlothian. The Bar B Que Junction is on the left on the
corner of 287 and 8th across from the Exxon. If you go by the Eckards you have gone
too far.

If you can't join us until later we will be at the High School. Go down to
9th and turn Right. That is between the Eckards and the Rail Road tracks (next
right) and go down to the first light. It will be on your Right.

My cell is 469-939-6000

Donnel