[Elfsea] Need Garb???

Jenny jennylynn_73 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 11:27:08 PDT 2004

Fellow Dwellers of Beautiful Elfsea...

This week the company that, in my mundane life, I worked/slaved/sweated/bled for filed bankruptcy so I find myself jobless and to top it off, unpaid for the past three weeks. ouch.

(end of sob story, beginning of pitch)

So I am offering up for hire what sewing skills I have. I know many of you wish to have new garb but don't have the time to make it yourself. I have a sewing machine and, it would appear, lots of time. I can't guarantee expert work, but I've made all my own garb thusfar and it's not too shabby :)  With AAA coming up next weekend, I'm sure many of you folks have last minute items you wish you had time to finish....

Please contact me if you'd like to avail yourself of my services.

Humbly,
Genna
Cadet to Don Valentyn and Real Hard Worker (please hire me)

home 972-258-6830
cell 214-789-8643