[Elfsea] Scroll Deadline - Monday - July 19th!!

Sabine le Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 06:52:48 PDT 2004

Greetings All!

This is your devoted Chronicler writing to you from the sandy beaches
of Trimaris.  You see I was spirited off late in the night at AAA.
When I awoke I realized I was behind enemy lines, but they treat me
well and I have been told they will let me come home in a few weeks if
I agree to help them organize their efforts.  I feel that my life
would be in danger if I resisted so I am here and being as helpful as
expected.  Although everyday I strive to find a way that I may
sabotage their operation.

My captors have decided to let me complete the Scroll.  I think they
have intentions to commandeer whatever space I have left and use it to
try and demoralize the army of Ansteorra.  So I beg all of you to
submit on time (the 19th – Monday).  As always if you have any
questions, please let me know.  The Trimarians have confiscated my
phone (the barbarians are easily distracted with things that light
up), but they continue to allow me access to the Internet and my
email.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful time AAA, if you have any stories
that you would like to share I would love to print them in the Scroll.
 I have seen on the list a few people of the Kingdom speak of their
memories from the event and I will have a section for memories in the
Scroll.  So even if you do not normally submit to the Scroll take a
moment to write out your best memory of the event and I will include
it this Month

My hope is that I will be released in time to return home for Moot,
but at this point I can not promise anything.  And despite the
shameless wooing of the nobility of this kingdom I will remain
faithful to Ansteorra and continue to watch and learn all I can of
these strange barbarians so that come War Season perhaps we can have
the upper hand.

Ever in Service,

Lady Sabine le Curter
Elfsea (Captive) Hospitaler and Chronicler
purpleermine at gmail.com