[Elfsea] A Message from our Kingdom WebMinister

Sabine le Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 05:03:45 PDT 2004

>From our Kingdom WebMinister:

Greetings unto the Populace of Elfsea,

It is my distinct pleasure and honor to announce that you have a new Virtual
Scribe to administrate the Barony of Elfsea's website. Congratulations goes
to Lady Melisent (Melissa) MacGilvray. We offer our thanks and appreciate to
all past virtual scribes of the Barony's website and look forward to the
continuation and improvement of the beauty and standards that have been set.

In Fealty to Their Stellar Majesties Quintus Aurelius Dracontius and Sibri
de Aldebourne
HL Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra
vscribe at ansteorra.org